Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stray Flights #1: Desiccate, Page 7

Begin 'Desiccate' / Go to Previous Page / Go to Next Page

Click to Enlarge
Shock!  Gasp!  And Reveal!  Turns out things aren't as they seem for ol' Paul.  Yes, this is shaping up to be stealth advertising for a filter product that doesn't exist.  By the by, can you believe there's only one page of 'Desiccate' left?  IN TWO WEEKS there will be a brand new Stray Flight debuting in this spot!

Continued after the break.


You know what?  I'm just going to go ahead and say it.  Since I beat up on myself so much here, I'll relent this once and say, I'm pretty happy with this page.  Though it isn't perfect, I think that the drawbacks are so minor to not really come into play.  Maybe it's because there are only two panels.  Less chance to screw up, ha ha.

No, seriously, I'm taking the rest of the day off to read and hang out.  What am I reading you ask?  Check out 'The Professor and The Madman' by Simon Winchester, the story of how the Oxford English Dictionary came into being, with a little murder and intrigue thrown in for good measure.

No comments: